We closed our Inaugural One Act Evening on August 23rd, 2014 to a "standing room only" audience. What else could a newly formed artistic troupe want.
For those of you who had a chance to get a ticket to one of our 4 performances, thank you very much for supporting us. Without an audience, we are just delivering lines to the void.
We did try to accommodate as many audience members as possible but did not want to 'crowd' the place. We even added a 4th performance at 6pm on August 16th.
A HUGE thank you to cast and crew and Bare Oaks members that contributed in so many different aspects of our artistic delivery.
- 6 more risers to augment our stage (elevated) space
- 10 flats including 2 doors and 2 windows
- Curtains for the entire Outback
- A clean area in the storage space to facilitate a dressing room and furniture, props, storage for the actors and backstage crew
- 6 Blackout curtains to mask the backstage area
- Several risers to facilitate staging and backstage navigation
- An ecosystem a passionate thespians and artist that want to participate in our next season
We continue to offer musical talent at the Bare Bistro and will be seeking new talent in the coming season. Please let us know if you are interested or if you know of someone.
We have completed the auditions for the upcoming VDAY 2015 TVM presentation and the result of our final cast member selection should be made by early September 2014. Standby for details.
Poetry and BBQ - August 31, 2014 @ 1:00pm
Don't miss our next Poetry event on August 31st, 2014.
Access the Bare Oaks calendar of events for details and flyer.